Simple Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Loin
easy and quick pork loin roast that will make you a hero to your family!
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs pork loin roast
- 12 ounces medium can crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons dehydrated onion
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 tspn pepper
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- place pork loin in backing dish, slit down the middle to make a boat to hold the pineapple.
- pour pineapple with juice into the pork loin.
- pour teriyaki sauce over pineapple and pork.
- pour honey over pork and pineapple.
- dust pork with all of the dry spices and onion.
- place the pork into the heated oven and cook for 45 minutes.
- about half way through cooking baste the pork with the juices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION