Simple Slow Cooker Picante Chicken
another slow cooker recipe that I have made an adjustment to. The brown sugar really adds flavor to it. This is one to try.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded, and cut into rings
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker, with the bell pepper rings over top of the chichen.
- Combine picante, brown sugar, and mustard, and spoon over top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook for 4 1/2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more