Simple Seared Scallops
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sea scallops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- fresh parsley sprig (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add scallops. Seal bag, and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallops; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add wine and vinegar to pan; cook 3 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring with a whisk. Stir in scallops; remove from heat. Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation