Simple Rack of Lamb
photo by milliwuu
- Ready In:
6 lamb chops
- Pan sear the rack of lamb fat side down first untill golden brown.
- On the fat side of the rack, sprinkle with salt, pepper, tomato powder (or your favorite herbal spices,) drizzle with olive oil and place on top one skin-on crushed garlic clove.
- Bake on center rack at 180°C(360°F) for about 20 minutes (You can arrange it so that juices drip onto veggies baking on a lower rack.
- Test for internal temp of 55°C(130°F) for rare and 60°C(140°F) for medium rare. Cut, and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- For sauce: In a pan, heat all the reserved drippings and whisk vigorously untill pale. Serve over lamb chop.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!