Simple Peanut Sauce
A recipe from Cooking Class Great Tasting Vegetarian Meals. This is a nice, easy peanut sauce for Mu Shu Vegetables or anywhere else where peanut sauce is needed. Here's the link for recipe#369328
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine everything except the peanut butter in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat while stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Allow sauce to cool to room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION