Simple Pasta With Butter Sauce
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- First, to the pasta water, add 3 pinches of salt, 1 clove pressed garlic, 2 tsp of dried oregano, veggies.
- Bring to a full boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then bring it back to a full boil, and add the pasta.
- It works.
- Meantime, in a saucepan, add butter, parmesan cheese, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 clove pressed garlic, 1/2 tsp black pepper, pinch of cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp olive oil.
- Melt on simmer, and stir well.
- Drain the pasta, place in a service bowl, add the sauce, a generous sprinkling of parmesan cheese, and toss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was excellent! The method for cooking the vegetables and then adding the pasta is one that I will use since it works out so well. I used lantern shaped pasta and chopped up broccoli and fresh mushrooms for the vegetables, which I doubled. I love meatless meals and this was a perfect choice! Thanks so much for posting!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like all cuisines, but when at home, I tend to keep it simple, and Americano. In the future look for my lentil soup, from scratch, and my red wine, and olive oil, salad dressing, with dry parmesian cheese. I'm still working out the measurements. I'm a republican, ex-marine combat veteran. But don't hold it against me. I can't afford what I'd like to do, or eat.