Simple Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
This dressing whips up quickly in a blender or food processor. Recipe from Matthew Kadey, M.S., R.D. and appearing in "Mens Health" magazine for their Muscle Salad Matrix (recipes posted separately).
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION