Simple Fried Pork Chops
I use my Grannys simple technique to frying chicken to make these porkchops. The salt is the key to good tasting chops!
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 pork chops (any thickness and as many as you like)
- salt (enough to sprinkle on both sides of chops)
- flour (enough to coat chops)
- oil (to fill bottom of pan) or Crisco (to fill bottom of pan)
- Wash chops.
- Salt all pork chops on both sides.
- Let sit for 15 minutes on paper towels.
- Put oil in frying pan and heat to medium high.
- Shake pork chops in flour.
- Carefully add chops to oil and brown on each side.
- Turn burner down on medium.
- Cook until done about 4-5 minutes each side.(cooking time varies on different thicknesses).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation