Simple Brown Rice
For perfect results with any type bagged brown rice (not instant) use this recipe, not the instructions on the bag.
- Ready In:
- Bring 12 cups of water to a boil in a large pot with a cover over high heat.
- Rinse rice under cold water in a strainer for 30 seconds.
- Add rice to boiling water, stir it once and boil uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Pour the rice into a strainer and drain for 10 seconds over sink.
- Return rice to pot, cover and set aside from heat allowing the rice to steam for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the rice, fluff with a fork and season with salt to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION