Simple Beef Stronganoff
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion (give or take)
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons flour
- 2⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles (cooked)
- Saute onion and garlic in the butter over medium heat until golden.
- Stir in beef and brown.
- Stir in flour and spices.
- Cook for 5 mins over medium heat and stir in soup. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off the heat and stir in sour cream so it doesn't curdle.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!