Simple Bean Curry Sauce (Thick)
photo by Viktor
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Heat 1 tsp cumin seeds in oil, fat or butter until they pop.
- Add an onion (finely chopped) and heat it in the oil until it turns soft and gold.
- Add a can of baked beans (425 g) and mix in 2 tsp mild curry powder. Add chilli powder according to your needs.
- Cook the mixture for a few minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!