Simple Baked Rosemary and Olive Oil Veal Chops
photo by Deb E.
- Ready In:
- 1. Place veal chops in a foil lined baking pan ( i use and 8x8 Pyrex).
- 2. Mix olive oil and rosemary together then pour over veal chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Turn chops over to coat both sides and let sit , to marinate a bit,for about 30 minutes.
- 3. Bake in a 375 degree F preheated oven for about 20 minutes for medium.
- ( you should check after about 15 minutes since everyone likes their meat differently). When done to nearly your liking ( don't overdo it since the meat will cook more after removing from the oven)place under for about 30-60 seconds or until a light crust forms.
- 5. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello fellow cooks-I am on OBGYN doctor and I am new to this website. . I love RecipeZaar since there are so many, easy, delicious, tested recipes. Between myself and my boyfriend, we have 5 children so there is always someone hungry-the family is so happy about the new, freshly cooked foods that have been gracing our table as of late. Gardening- here in south florida we have lots of tropical fruit trees - is another hobby that I enjoy. We love scuba diving too. Recently, I did a tandem parachute jump.