Simple and Inexpensive Spaghetti
So easy and cheap, not to mention tasty!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, warm chopped tomatoes (with juice) in microwave.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Add butter and cheese, stirring until melted.
- Add warmed tomatoes and stir well.
- *Leftovers can be placed in casserole dish and baked at 350 until warmed through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is very easy to put together and a tasty meal. When I make this again I will be adding spices. I felt it needed something to spice it up a little!! Maybe a little garlic powder as Parsley suggested. But I wanted to make the recipe as stated first before I started adding ingredients. I will be putting the leftovers in a casserole dish and reheating for DH. Thanks for posting this easy ricipe!!