Simple and Easy Tunisian Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Few ingredients and high on taste. Vary the Cayenne to your preference of "heat". ZWT3.
- Ready In:
- 2 green peppers, cleaned and cut into strips
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 4 roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/3s
- 5 red potatoes, washed, unpeeled and sliced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 6 eggs
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, potatoes and the green peppers.
- Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and cook over low heat until softened.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Increase heat to Medium.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and beat.
- Pour the eggs into a pan, scramble eggs to your preference of doneness.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation