MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar or 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 g cashew nuts, finely chopped
- 5 chocolate graham crackers, each cut into 3 pieces
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate graham cracker, crushed
- DO FILLING. Whip butter and margarine until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy and well-blended. Set aside about 1/4 cup for decorating. Mix in chopped cashew nuts.
- ASSEMBLE. Spread about 1 teaspoon butter cream on square Grahams piece. Top with another square piece to make it look like a sandwich. Repeat this procedure until you have 7 sandwiches.
- SPREAD a thin layer of butter cream all over each graham-butter cream sandwich. Roll and cover sandwiches in crushed MY San Grahams Chocolate. Chill and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note