Silky White Fudge
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1 (18 ounce) package white chocolate chips (3 cups total)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecan halves (optional, and toasted if you wish)
- Butter bottom and sides of a 9x9x2 inch square pan, or line with aluminum foil.
- Heat baking chips, marshmallows and condensed milk in a saucepan over low to medium heat, stirring constantly until chips and marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan immediately, then cover and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- To toast pecans, toss in ungreased skillet over medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until browning begins; continue until golden brown.
Join The Conversation
This IS sweet, but hey, it's fudge after all! My DD just LOVED it. I made this even easier by heating the marshmallows, condensed milk and white chocolate chips together in the microwave for 30 second intervals (stirring well in between). I then stirred the hot mixture with a whisk until all the marshmallows were melted and then added the vanilla and pecans. Thanks, Angie for this creamy, delicious addition to my holiday gift baskets.