Sicilian Skillet Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple, yet elegant meal that takes no time at all!
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can del monte Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- Flatten chicken slightly.
- Coat with 4 tbsp cheese and then flour, with salt and pepper to taste.
- In skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium-high heat until done.
- Remove to serving dish; keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook mushrooms, onion and rosemary until soft.
- Add tomatoes; cook, uncovered over medium-high heat until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over chicken, then top with remaining cheese.
- Serve over pasta.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION