Shrimp With Veggies
photo by dwilliamsfamilylove
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs shrimp
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lime
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne (or any spicy that you like)
- Heat the oil in the skillet.
- Add the garlic for 30 second.
- Then add the onions for 2 minute.
- Add the green pepper and carrot for 3 minutes.
- Put the all the ingredients and mix it well.
- Cook it for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am happily married to the most wonderful man in the world and blessed with sweet little girl. I'm lived in Alabama, cooking is always my passion. Like others I have a dream on becoming a chef, it might sound impossible but I think there's not wrong on dreaming. I love collecting different kind of recipes and make it a little bit of mine as well. I always believed that when it comes to cooking it doesn't need to be perfect like what you see on the recipe book, you can create and add on what you desire and see the result. I will try to share some of my recipes in here.