Shrimp With Tarragon and Tomato Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 6 white mushrooms, chopped
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 5 -6 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves chopped
- Preheat broiler. In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, celery, shallots, and mushrooms; cook until tender, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and nearly firm, about 4 minutes. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Stir in white wine, tomato sauce, and tarragon to heat through; remove from heat after 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve in shallow bowls with crusty bread on the side for mopping.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION