Shrimp, Watermelon and Avocado Salad
photo by Swirling F.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- 4 cups watermelon, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium sweet white onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 avocados, coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt or 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, watermelon, onion, cilantro, jalapenos and avocados,.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss gently. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow flavours to blend.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!