This is a very versatile dish that can be used with toothpicks as an appetizer, as a side dish, or with angelhair pasta as a main dish.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Saute garlic and onions briefly, but do not brown the garlic.
- Toss in shrimp and saute until pink and opaque in the center. Stir in parsley and heat through.
- Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I really enjoyed this, and definitely plan on making it again, but I'm afraid I did make a couple of changes, to make it more of an italian style salsa verde: I mashed the garlic, parsley and olive oil with a couple of anchovies, a bit of mustard, capers and lemon juice. I served the shrimp and sauce with linguine