Shrimp Tacos, Chipotle Ranch Sauce and Corn Salsa #RSC
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I enjoy this recipe because not only is it refreshing and delicious, but it's healthy too.
- Ready In:
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup raw shrimp
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 canned chipotle pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- Saute the shrimp in a skillet on medium-high heat with lemon juice and salt until cooked through. Set aside.
- Mix together cilantro, ranch dressing, chipotle pepper, and Greek yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Toss together corn, tomato, and onion and season with salt.
- Warm the tortillas. Place shrimp in the tortillas. Drizzle the chipotle ranch sauce on top of the shrimp. Place shredded cabbage on the shrimp and top with the corn salsa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION