MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons louisiana hot sauce
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 cups white wine, dry
- 2 lbs shrimp, chopped
- Put ingredients, except shrimp, in chicken stock.
- Bring to boil and then lower heat.
- Cover, and cook for 45 minutes.
- Add shrimp and simmer for 30 minutes more.
- You may wish to experiment with the amount of wine you use.
- 2 cups in the pot may be a bit much for some taste.
- If that is so, you may take the rest internally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION