Shrimp Scampi With Pasta
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 shrimp, pealed and devined, tails on
- 2 tablespoons butter, chefs style, see below
- 1⁄3 cup white wine, chablis
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 4 ounces pasta noodles, cooked, your favorite kind and shape
- 1 tablespoon cheese, grated parmesan
Chefs Butter Make Ahead
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, fresh finely chopped
- 1 cup butter, lightly salted, room temperature
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced fresh
- Preheat saute' pan medium high and add olive oil and minced garlic but dont let the garlicburn, afer a minuet add the shrimp and cook about two minuets each side. Deglaze the pan with the wine, add lemon juice and reduce by half. Turn OFF the heat and add the chefs butter when melted toss with warm pasta, top with grated parm if desired and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!