Shrimp Scampi With Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 10 ounces spinach, torn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb penne, cooked al dente
- 1 cup pasta water
- Heat evoo in large skillet. Add garlic & mushrooms, saute till mushroom liquid is almost evaporated, abt. 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cover & cook about 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, red pepper flakes and 1/2 cup pasta water and cook till spinach is wilted, abt. 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta, cheese and rest of water.
- Toss over low heat till all combined. enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!