photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted (Do not use Margarine)
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and devined
- Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Place shrimp, wine, melted butter and garlic into casserole dish, Sprinkle with Bread crumbs.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, Be careful not to over cook the shrimp.
- The shrimp are done when they turn pink.
- (cooking to long will make them tough).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 7 more reviews