Shrimp Salad Nicoise
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you love shrimp you should try this!! And please rate it or add your little changes!! I love seeing how everyone interprets my recipes and I'm always looking for improvements!!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 55mins
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons water
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 6 ounces green beans
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, deveined
- 1⁄2 lb small potato
- 4 large bibb lettuce
- 2 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- Whisk together vinegar and mustard in small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until emulsified and thickened. Whisk in water, then shallot; salt and pepper to taste, for vinaigrette.
- Bring large saucepan of water to boil; add salt. Add beans and cook, stirring occasionally until just tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl filled with ice and cold water, reserving water in pan. Add shrimp to boiling water and cook until pink and opaque, about 3 minutes. Transfer to ice bath. Drain beans and shrimp; pat both dry.
- Place potatoes in clean saucepan. Cover with cold water by 2 inches and bring to boil; add salt. Simmer until potatoes are tender but not falling apart, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water; halve. Separately arrange beans, shrimp, potatoes and lettuce on large serving plate. Peel and quarter eggs. Tuck into lettuce for presentation.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over all. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with warm bread if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION