Shrimp Salad New Orleans
- Ready In:
- 1 cup rice, cooked and cold
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked and diced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, slivered
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cauliflower, fresh and diced
- 2 tablespoons French dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 head lettuce
- Combine rice, shrimp, salt, lemon juice, pepper, onion, olives, and cauliflower in a salad bowl.
- Toss together well.
- Combine french dressing, pepper, and mayonnaise, mix well.
- Spoon dressing over salad, toss again.
- Chill thoroghly.
- Serve over lettuce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!