Shrimp Provencal over Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook shrimp stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In same skillet, in remaining tablespoon of hot oil, add mushrooms and garlic and cook until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and cook 3 minutes more.
- Return shrimp to skillet and heat through.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation