Shrimp Potato Salad
Potato salad that does the twist.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 lbs potatoes, boiled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 5 -6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickles, dill (optional) or 2 tablespoons sweet pickles (optional)
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice; set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, being careful not to mash.
- Carefully stir in mayonnaise mixture until well blended.
- Garnish with a dusting of paprika.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation