Shrimp Pasta Salad With Dill and Parsley
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cooked pasta shells
- 1 lb cooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut into thirds
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta shrimp, peas, onions and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!