2. Combine bread crumbs, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano and paprika (optional) in a medium bowl. Mix together well, mixture should be moist to the touch. Can also use a food processor. If too thick add some of the liquid.
3. Place cleaned and deveined shrimp in a baking pan.
4. Place a portion of the bread crumb mixture on top of each shrimp.
5. Pour broth around shrimp, making sure not to cover shrimp and wash away bread crumb mixture.
6. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until done.
7. Transfer shrimp to serving plates and pour a little of the juice from the baking pan on top. Cut lemon into wedges and serve shrimp with lemon wedges.