Shrimp Fried Rice
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peel and minced
- 5 cups cooked long-grain rice, chilled
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add eggs; stir-fry for 30 seconds or until soft-scrambled.
- Add onions and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add rice, shrimp, and peas; stir-fry 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Add broth mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Yield: 6 servings (each serving is 1 1/3 cups).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home MOM who spends a lot of time cooking for my family. It is one of my main hobbies. I am also an avid quilter and reader. I love trying new recipes and often have more on my list to try than I will ever get around to making. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">