Shrimp Deviled Eggs
photo by The Barefoot Infanta
- Ready In:
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 cup bread and butter pickles, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 green onions
- 24 medium frozen cooked shrimp
- Remove shell from boiled eggs.
- slice eggs in half then remove and reserve yellow egg yolk in bowl.
- With a fork break down and mash the egg yolks, then add mayonnaise and mix
- Fold in chopped Bread & Butter Pickles, and onion.
- Chop the thawed shrimp and add to egg yolk mixture.
- Mix filling ingredients well. Egg filling mixture should be a little chunky.
- Add filling to eggs using a spoon or pipe into the sliced shells using a wide tip to allow for chunky consistancy.
- Top the eggs with Paprika.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Recipe whisperor and creator.</p>