When you make this hors d'oerves recipe, have plenty of copies handy - you'll be asked for it by everyone!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup diced cooked shrimp
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf French bread (long thin , about 24" long)
- Combine the shrimp, cheese, tomatoes, spinach, scallions, garlic and oregano in a medium-sized bowl and stir to mix well - set aside.
- Slice the bread into 48 (1/2 inch) slices and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes, until crisp.
- Spread each slice with about 1 tablespoon of the shrimp mixture.
- Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees and return to the oven for 5 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve hot.
- If each person has 3, this recipe makes 16 servings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION