Shrimp and Potato Tapas Ww Core Points
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a Weight Watchers recipe and it is a core one too. Point value 3
- Ready In:
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in 1/2in pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled deveined and halved lengthwise
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine the potatoes and enough water to cover in a large saucepan bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender about 7 minute Drain and let cool 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add the potatoes and cook shaking eh pan occasionally until browned and crisp about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and garlic cook stirring frequently until shrimp are opaque in the center about 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar and pepper and salt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION