Shrimp and Pasta Bordelaise
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Boil pasta according to the directions on the package, drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in large saute pan and saute the green onions and garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook over medium high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except parsley, lower the heat and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Pour over the pasta, add parsley and toss to blend.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Living in the south we are very lucky to have an abundance of fresh seafood and other ingredients at our disposal when trying new recipes. My husband and I both love to cook and have learned a lot about cooking from our native Louisianian, Paul Prudhomme (we learned to be very careful with his recipes as they are very spicy - even for us), native New Orleanian, Frank Davis and transplanted Emeril Lagasse. It would be very difficult to pick an all time favorite cookbook since I have approximately 200. I enjoy collecting local cookbooks as well as others from different areas. This picture is obviously when DH and I got married. I cooked all the food and even made my wedding cake.