Shrimp and Jalapeno Ceviche
- Ready In:
- 1 lb small shrimp
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Peel and devein the shrimp and wash under cold running water. Place he shrimp in a glass bowl. Add the jalapenos, onion, tomatos, and cilantro, then pour the lime juice and lemon juice over the shrimp and toss lightly. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married with furbabies. I love to cook and spend time with my husband. We spend a lot of time cooking together.