Shrimp and Chicken Pasta
I think this is my husband's favorite dish. In order to make this dish you will need my Recipe #158535.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 3 chicken fillets
- cajun seasoning
- 12 ounces shelled raw shrimp
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 ounces broccoli, cut in bite size pieces
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta or 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sprinkle the chicken filets with Cajun seasoning and cook in 4 Tbsp oil until done. Cut in bite size pieces.
- Heat the remaining oil over medium heat and cook garlic, onion and broccoli for about 5 minutes. Add shrimp and chicken, and set aside.
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Make "Thick Bechamel Sauce With Parmesan and Sun Dried Tomatoes" (Recipe #158535).
- Mix together pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce.
- Pour into greased 2 quart baking pan, the pan will be full. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and cheddar.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION