Shrimp and Brie Linguine
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed if desired
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Cube the Brie and combine with the next 7 ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Two minutes before the pasta is done, add the shrimp.
- Cook 2 minutes or until the shrimp are done.
- Drain the pasta and shrimp, and immediately toss with the Brie mixture.
- Serve immediately with fresh Parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live with my husband, four cats, and a sweet mutt named Jada in Scarborough, Ontario, where I work as an elementary school administrative assistant. I have a 31 year old daughter who lives with her boyfriend in nearby Don Mills, along with my sweet granddogs, Frankie and Turbo. I would have to say that my passion is animals, since I have so many of them! <br /><img src=http://images.quizilla.com/H/h0t5auce/1108834307_brown_answer.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/532663/cookswithcattitude.JPG alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r271/copperhorse58/CalendarGirlsSwap2009.jpg alt= /> <br /><br />If I had a month off work to do what I please, I would first catch up on my sleep and then just have fun - see a few movies and maybe take a couple of short trips - something that wouldn't break the bank - lol!</p>