Shortcut Cornbread Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1hr 21mins
- Prepare cornbread mix and biscuits according to package directions and let cool.
- Crumble cornbread and biscuits in a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add onion and celery.
- Saute until tender.
- Add sauted vegetables, broth, and remaining ingredients to crumbled cornbread and stir well.
- Spoon dressing into a lightly greased 13x9" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 55 minutes or until browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.