Shirataki With Scrambled Eggs and Parmesan Cheese
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This was my dinner last night. Shirataki cooked along with eggs. First time I made it, and it was delicious.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package tofu, shirataki (or without tofu. I used Angel Hair)
- 3 large eggs
- fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- After preparing the Shirataki by running it under very hot water, Drying it off best I could, cutting it into smaller pieces with scissors, I turned it onto a plate, spread it out, covered with paper towel, and microwaved it for two minutes.
- I then let it cool off a bit. While cooling, I mixed up three large eggs. I sprayed Organic Olive Oil Pam in the frying pan, added the Shirataki and eggs, and kept stirring to scramble the eggs into all of the noodle.
- When done to how you like your scrambled eggs, plate it. I then added salt and pepper and sprinkled it with fresh shredded parmesan cheese.
- Just delicious.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION