photo by -Sylvie-
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 lbs ground lamb
- 1 large onion
- 2 carrots
- Worcestershire sauce
- Brown the lamb mince, and then add the onions and carrots.
- Boil the potatoes.
- Combine the lamb, gravy and Worcestershire sauce in a tall round pie dish.
- When the potatoes are cooked, mash them with butter and a small amount of milk and cover the top of the pie dish with the potato.
- Scrape the top with a fork to create lines across the top (this makes the potatoes lovely and crusty).
- Cook in the oven for 20- 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great Recipe, one of my favourite foods when the days get shorter and colder! (Oct 8, 2004) *Update* This recipe frrezes well, either the left overs or after having assembled everything before baking it in the oven. To reheat, remove from freezer and defrost. Bake in preheated oven until heated through, approx 35-45 minutes.