Shallots and Mushrooms With Tarragon
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- cook shallots in a pan for 10 minutes in salted boiling water.
- remove from pan and drain well.
- heat butter in saucepan over medium heat.
- add shallots and remaining ingredients.
- season with salt and pepper.
- cover and cook over low heat for 6 to 7 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We have a surplus of Shallots this year and looked for a tasty recipe -Not sure if the amounts were correct as there have been some errors in the amounts so I used common sense. I only boiled the shallots for 3 minutes (they were small size and we love some crunch). Not sure about the amout of Saffron so cut it back to 1/3 tsp. Loved the outcome mmmm
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook. ?Lately I have been baking a lot of bread, pizza dough and sweets. ?I have been a member for many years, and this site is where I come to for something new or old. ?I am hoping to soon add more recipes to my collection.