Shallot & Onion Baked Brie
- Ready In:
- Slice top off bread. Hollow out inside, saving cut bread for serving.
- Remove and discard entire top rind of brie. Place brie inside of bread.
- In small bowl, combine scallions, shallots pepper and wine.
- Spread shallot mixture on top of brie, replace top slice of bread and wrap loaf in foil.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with extra bread and crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!