Shaken-But-Not-Stirred Chocolate Martini
Okay, this is not something James Bond would be caught dead drinking, but it is shaken, and not stirred. A really cool drink, especially if you freeze the vodka first. Make this with Godiva liqueur if you can, it's got the best chocolatey taste.
- Ready In:
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the chocolate liqueur and vodka to the shaker.
- Shake briskly to mix and chill.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the chocolate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I made these all night long at a party...we went through half a bottle of cream de cocoa! I used my old coffee grinder to grind up some chocolate chips, and spooned the grated chocolate on top of each martini. Everyone said they were great! I didn't taste one, knowing it would be too strong for me...but chocolate & martini lovers will be thrilled with this one.