Sex on the Slopes
This is a frozen version of a "Sex on the Beach" cocktail. Delicious!!
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate
- 8 fluid ounces vodka
- 4 fluid ounces water
- 4 fluid ounces raspberry liqueur
- 4 fluid ounces melon liqueur
- 4 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- additional water, if necessary
- pineapple slice, to garnish (optional)
- Add pineapple juice concentrate to blender with water and vodka.
- Add liqueurs and cranberry juice, fill blender with ice.
- Blend on high till frothy and slushy, adding additional water if necessary.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a really good drink! I made these for a group of friends, I made the first round just as stated. The second round I changed by keeping the cran. juice, water, ice and pineapple concentrate amounts the same but lowering the amounts on all the alcohol and everyone agreed the second time was better. Thank you for making our night a little funner!Reply
All I can say is WOW!!! I wish I could rate this even higher. This is HANDS DOWN the BEST drink I ever had in my life. That's not just my opinion, that was the opinion of all the girls! My sister said "OMG, where has this drink been all my life???" Even the guys loved this "girly" drink. The only thing I changed was the pineapple juice concentrate. The store didn't have any, so I bought a punch mix, but the container had a picture of a pineapple on it so I figured it was OK, and it was! We used my friend's smoothie maker to make this, which works better than a blender. I'm thrilled you posted this recipe. Hope you like the picture!Reply