Seven Layer Salad Squares
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup spoonable salad dressing (see Cook's Tip)
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked,drained and crumbled,divided
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed,divided
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll one package of crescent dough across one end of bar pan with longest sides of dough across width of pan.
- Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan.
- Using a baker's roller, roll dough to seal seams and press up sides to form crust.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, salad dressing and garlic; whisk until smooth.
- Add half of the bacon and half of the peas; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
- Slice tomatoes; arrange over cream cheese mixture.
- Thinly slice lettuce.
- Grate cheddar cheese& coarsely chop red onion.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon, remaining peas, lettuce, cheddar cheese and onion evenly over tomatoes.
- Cut into squares& serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!