Seven Can Hamburger Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for fall weather...its even better when you add a grilled cheese. And it's so easy to make. Just brown the meat, throw in all the cans and heat for 15-20 minutes. Great soup when you don't have time to plan ahead.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hamburger, browned & drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetables, of your choice
- Brown hamburger in large soup pot. Drain grease from hamburger.
- Open all 7 cans of vegetables and add to pot without draining. Add extra water to make soup thinner if desired.
- Heat thoroughly about 20 minutes.
- You can use any vegetables of your choice. If the Rotel makes it too spicy just use 2 cans of diced tomatoes instead.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION