Sesame Portobello Mushrooms
photo by Debbwl
- Ready In:
- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sweet rice wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Remove & discard stems from the mushrooms. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of the mushroom cap with the sauce mixture. Grill the mushrooms top side up on a covered grill over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Brush the tops with more sauce mixture then turn over, cook another 2 minutes.
- Baste again then flip over. Continue to grill for another 4-5 minutes or until tender when pressed with a spatula.
- Remove from the grill then cut diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.